- The need of more provinces for Federation or Division?
- Shouldn’t Punjab government be held responsible for the deaths due to consumption of poisonous cough syrup in Punjab?
- Is Delimitation without census alone in Karachi is fair with the people of Karachi?
- Extremist Religious Groups in Pakistan Justifies: "Attack on Malala Yousuf Zai is a Reaction of Drone-attacks"
- In Quaid’s Pakistan Independence is a Responsibility not a Privilege: Are you ready to play your part?
- Do you think that the recent statement of Mr. Altaf Hussain is an eye opener for the Pakistani Nation?
Detroit: June 12th, 2012 | The 34th Foundation Day of APMSO was celebrated in Detroit. The workers and supporters of MQMUSA held sessions that attracted a large numbers of Diaspora from the Pakistani community
Communication & Media Cell; Detroit, December 14th, 2012 | At around 7:30 pm all delegates that had come to attend the Convention got together in the meeting room area of the Courtyard at Marriott in Farmington Hills.
Starting the proceeding of the evening Chapter In-charge Nizamuddin Ahmed welcomed the participants who came from across the states.
Addressing to the participants Junaid Fahmi, Central...
Only Altaf Hussain could bring Pakistan back on the path of peace, progress and prosperity: Dr. Khalid Maqbool Siddiqui
Overseas Pakistanis should be allowed to vote and contest elections in Pakistan: Unanimous resolution of Convention
Communication & Media Cell; Detroit, 18th March 2013 | Detroit Chapter hosted a gathering of MQM workers and supporters to celebrate 29th foundation day of MQM. Amongst the attendees were member of Central Organizing Committee Amir Qazi, accompanied by Helping Committee member Rehan Ibadat, along with Detroit Chapter In-Charge, Joint In-Charges and unit committee members, as well as members of MQM USA CMC Team. The...