MQM USA New York Chapter Celebrated MQM 31st Foundation day was held on Friday March 20th, 2015 at the local restaurant. In the gathering Joint Central Organizer Mohammed Arshad Hussain, Central Organizing Committee members Helping Committee members of MQM USA were also present. The in-charge of New York Chapter Syed Kamal Anjum including committee members, supporters, electronic and print media and Many people from different walk of life...
Sep 10, 2014
Dec 4, 2013
Dec 4, 2013
- The need of more provinces for Federation or Division?
- Shouldn’t Punjab government be held responsible for the deaths due to consumption of poisonous cough syrup in Punjab?
- Is Delimitation without census alone in Karachi is fair with the people of Karachi?
- Extremist Religious Groups in Pakistan Justifies: "Attack on Malala Yousuf Zai is a Reaction of Drone-attacks"
- In Quaid’s Pakistan Independence is a Responsibility not a Privilege: Are you ready to play your part?
- Do you think that the recent statement of Mr. Altaf Hussain is an eye opener for the Pakistani Nation?
MQM New York Chapter demonstrated Youm-e-Soug against the illegal detention and extra-judicial killings of innocent MQM workers and supporters. In this demonstration Joint Central Organizer Mohammed Arshad Hussain condemn the brutal killings of MQM workers Faraz Alam (Shaheed), Mohammed Rehan (Shaheed), Syed Naeem Jafri (Shaheed) and Syed Jaffer Abbas (Shaheed) and demanded all Pakistani organizations, local and international human right...
Communication and Media Cell, New York, USA, December 3rd, 2014 | MQM USA’s New York Chapter Organized its first camp in an ongoing Membership Campaign launched in all overseas wings of MQM. First occurrence of the membership camp witnessed a large turnout of workers and supporters belonging from all walks of life, and of all ages joining MQM, in an attempt to...
Mr. Hussain is the symbol of unity and sovereignty of Pakistan: Junaid Fahmi
Formation of new provinces would strengthen the...
Pakistan is not heading towards the path where Mr. Jinnah wanted to take her: Juniad Fahmi
The blood of Tahira Asif will not go wasted: Arshad Hussain
Communication & Media Cell;...