Sep 10, 2014
Dec 4, 2013
Dec 4, 2013
- The need of more provinces for Federation or Division?
- Shouldn’t Punjab government be held responsible for the deaths due to consumption of poisonous cough syrup in Punjab?
- Is Delimitation without census alone in Karachi is fair with the people of Karachi?
- Extremist Religious Groups in Pakistan Justifies: "Attack on Malala Yousuf Zai is a Reaction of Drone-attacks"
- In Quaid’s Pakistan Independence is a Responsibility not a Privilege: Are you ready to play your part?
- Do you think that the recent statement of Mr. Altaf Hussain is an eye opener for the Pakistani Nation?
Addressing a massive public gathering at Liaquatabad Flyover, founder and leader of Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) Altaf Hussain said that MQM’s graph never went down. He said that MQM’s graph has only risen. “Attendants of the rally must display exemplary discipline to make the world know that the people still love Altaf Hussain”, said Mr Hussain.
Mr Altaf Hussain said that even the drone camera failed to...
Muttahida Quami Movement (MQM) leader Altaf Hussain has said that 23rd April will be a day of victory for the MQM. He said this while talking to a large gathering in Jinnah Ground on Wednesday night.
Mr Hussain said there is a unique relation between him and people who support the MQM. This relation is different from any other worldly relations. “The love expressed by mothers, sisters, young and the elderly is understandable...
The founder and leader of Muttahida Quami Movement Mr. Altaf Hussain said the people who have been asking the Karachiites that what did Altaf Hussain give them for voting during the last two decades. He said that he gave them due respect and courage to struggle for their rights.
Talking to a crowd gathered to participate in MQM election campaign at Jinnah ground, MQM Chief said that some people kept satirising to the voters of NA-246...
The founder and leader of Muttahida Quami Movement Mr. Altaf Hussain felicitated the Paliamentary Committee for reaching a unanimous decision on the resolution of Yemen-Saudi conflict and Pakistan's role.
In a statement issued from London Secretariat, MQM Chief said Pakistan's decision of not being party in ongoing war between Yemen and Saudi Arabia is good and would have positive consequences for Muslim Ummah and the region....