- The need of more provinces for Federation or Division?
- Shouldn’t Punjab government be held responsible for the deaths due to consumption of poisonous cough syrup in Punjab?
- Is Delimitation without census alone in Karachi is fair with the people of Karachi?
- Extremist Religious Groups in Pakistan Justifies: "Attack on Malala Yousuf Zai is a Reaction of Drone-attacks"
- In Quaid’s Pakistan Independence is a Responsibility not a Privilege: Are you ready to play your part?
- Do you think that the recent statement of Mr. Altaf Hussain is an eye opener for the Pakistani Nation?
MQM USA Central Committee and Los Angeles Unit met with Counsul General Mr. Abdul Jabbar Memon and Deputy Counsul General Mr. Malik Qamar Abbas Khokhar on May 5, 2016. During this meeting member Central Organizing Committee USA Adnan Naqvi and Zonal incharge Saeed Khan along with Unit committee & members presented a Memorandum to Prime Minister (attached) in protest of brutal murder of MQM worker and coordinator of Dr. Farooq Sattar...
Media & Communication Wing MQMUSA: 19 March, 2016 - Los Angeles chapter organized Youm-e-Tasees (Foundation Day) of MQM on Sunday 19th March. The venue was none other than 'Karachi Restaurant'.
On a day that was marred by Pakistan Cricket team’s lost its arched rival India, the chapter members remained enthusiastic as this was the celebration of the memories when MQM came into inception.
Welcoming the audience...
Communication & Media Cell MQMUSA: Los Angeles | MQMUSA inaugurated its new Los Angeles Chapter office.
Located centrally in the city of Fullerton, the heart of Orange County, and few miles east of Greater Los Angeles the office was inaugurated by Babar Khan Ghori, member Central Executive Committee of MQM.
Mr. Ghori has played a pivotal role in the inception of MQM in Los Angeles, particularly in galvanizing...
A seminar was held by MQMUSA Los Angeles Chapter on May 15, 2015 to show solidarity and grief with the innocent families of 44 killed unarmed Ismalees, many women and a child were among the killed. This coward act of terrorism was comprehensively condemned throughout the evening by various speakers, spearheaded by Babar Khan Ghouri Bhai.
It was refreshing to observe innocent young locals, holding 44 candles in remembrance of 44...