May 10, 2013
Apr 17, 2013
Apr 11, 2013
- The need of more provinces for Federation or Division?
- Shouldn’t Punjab government be held responsible for the deaths due to consumption of poisonous cough syrup in Punjab?
- Is Delimitation without census alone in Karachi is fair with the people of Karachi?
- Extremist Religious Groups in Pakistan Justifies: "Attack on Malala Yousuf Zai is a Reaction of Drone-attacks"
- In Quaid’s Pakistan Independence is a Responsibility not a Privilege: Are you ready to play your part?
- Do you think that the recent statement of Mr. Altaf Hussain is an eye opener for the Pakistani Nation?
Washington DC: June 4th, 2012 | MQM USA is organizing 16th Annual Convention of MQM USA from June 29th till July 1st of 2012 in Houston, Texas. The central organizing committee arranged a meeting to discuss the preparation of the annual convention. The Central Organizer of MQM USA Junaid Fahmi, Joint Central Organizer Arshad Hussain, and the COC members Gul Mohammad, Mohammad Zaheer, Irshad...
Washington DC: June 22nd, 2012 | MQM USA is holding its 16th annual convention from June 29th to July 1st in Houston. Preparations for convention are in full swing and workers of Houston Chapter are busy in giving final touches to the preparation for this mega convention.
Office barriers of different chapters, workers and supporters of 18 cities will attend the...
Communication & Media Cell; Washington DC; Aug 1st, 2012: Sun Charity Washington DC Chapter hosted iftar dinner to raise money for needy families in Pakistan. This iftar was one of the series of annual iftar dinners which SUN Charity organizes every Ramadan in more than 18 cities of USA. Proceeds from the iftar will go towards the cause of SUN Charity in...
Communication & Media Cell; Washington DC: February 18th, 2013 | MQM USA strongly condemns the acts of violence against Hazara Shia community in Quetta. In a statement issued by Central Organizer MQM USA Junaid Fahmi and Central Organizing Committee (COC) MQM USA, expressed the concerns over recent bomb attack on Hazara Shia community which cost more than 80 lives in Quetta.