- The need of more provinces for Federation or Division?
- Shouldn’t Punjab government be held responsible for the deaths due to consumption of poisonous cough syrup in Punjab?
- Is Delimitation without census alone in Karachi is fair with the people of Karachi?
- Extremist Religious Groups in Pakistan Justifies: "Attack on Malala Yousuf Zai is a Reaction of Drone-attacks"
- In Quaid’s Pakistan Independence is a Responsibility not a Privilege: Are you ready to play your part?
- Do you think that the recent statement of Mr. Altaf Hussain is an eye opener for the Pakistani Nation?
Muttahida Quami Movement has organized a solidarity day with Kashmir on 5th February at Nine-Zero and paid due homage to the martyrs and freedom fighters of Kashmir.
Talking on the occasion, Senator Nasreen Jalil strongly condemned the brutality of Indian forces on innocent and unarmed Kashmiris. She said that the relations between Pakistan and India could not be settled until the Kashmir issue was resolved.
Communication & Media Cell, MQM USA; Washington D.C | MQM USA organized “Thanksgiving prayer Day” for the bail cancellation of MQM founder and leader Mr. Altaf Hussain in money laundering case. More than 14 chapters, which include New York, Washington D.C., Chicago, New Jersey, Houston, Dallas, Detroit, Los Angeles, Atlanta and Richmond held prayers for their leader Mr. Hussain.
Big number of supporters...