Upon the arrival of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif, a protest demonstration was organized by the MQM USA in Washington D.C. The protest was attended in large numbers by MQM’s Women’s Wing, Youth Wing, sympathizers, and residents of the local area of Pakistani descent, including those who traveled from far away states. The protestors highlighted the targeted operation that is being carried in Karachi which is solely...
- The need of more provinces for Federation or Division?
- Shouldn’t Punjab government be held responsible for the deaths due to consumption of poisonous cough syrup in Punjab?
- Is Delimitation without census alone in Karachi is fair with the people of Karachi?
- Extremist Religious Groups in Pakistan Justifies: "Attack on Malala Yousuf Zai is a Reaction of Drone-attacks"
- In Quaid’s Pakistan Independence is a Responsibility not a Privilege: Are you ready to play your part?
- Do you think that the recent statement of Mr. Altaf Hussain is an eye opener for the Pakistani Nation?
Demonstration will be held against extra-judicial Killings, illegal raids & Arrests, State Oppression and Ban on Live Speech and Pictures of Founder and Leader Mr. Altaf Hussain
Mass Outreach Campaign has been initiated in preparation of demonstration on 22nd October...