Connecticut: April 30th, 2012 | Joint Organizer of MQM USA Arshad Hussain held a meeting in Connecticut in which Asim Ahmed, member helping committee and Sohail Ahmed Ferozi were present. Arshad Hussain addressed this meeting which was regarding creating a new Chapter in Connecticut. He announced the officials of the chapter in which Syed Ansar Ali...
- The need of more provinces for Federation or Division?
- Shouldn’t Punjab government be held responsible for the deaths due to consumption of poisonous cough syrup in Punjab?
- Is Delimitation without census alone in Karachi is fair with the people of Karachi?
- Extremist Religious Groups in Pakistan Justifies: "Attack on Malala Yousuf Zai is a Reaction of Drone-attacks"
- In Quaid’s Pakistan Independence is a Responsibility not a Privilege: Are you ready to play your part?
- Do you think that the recent statement of Mr. Altaf Hussain is an eye opener for the Pakistani Nation?
Communication & Media Cell - New Jersey, August 19th 2012:
SUN Charity Connecticut Chapter hosted their annual Iftar dinner on Thursday August 16, 2012. This event was attended by committee members and volunteers of SUN Charity....
Communication & Media Cell, Jan 14, 2013 | Day of Mourning for Quetta killings was observed by MQM USA Connecticut Chapter.