- The need of more provinces for Federation or Division?
- Shouldn’t Punjab government be held responsible for the deaths due to consumption of poisonous cough syrup in Punjab?
- Is Delimitation without census alone in Karachi is fair with the people of Karachi?
- Extremist Religious Groups in Pakistan Justifies: "Attack on Malala Yousuf Zai is a Reaction of Drone-attacks"
- In Quaid’s Pakistan Independence is a Responsibility not a Privilege: Are you ready to play your part?
- Do you think that the recent statement of Mr. Altaf Hussain is an eye opener for the Pakistani Nation?
Demonstration held outside White House against Media Blackout of Founder and Leader Mr. Altaf Hussain, Extra-Judicial Killings, Illegal Raids & Arrests, and State Oppression upon Muhajir’s
Protestors urged United States to take notice of Media Black Out of MQM Founder and Leader Mr. Altaf Hussain, Human Rights Violations (Extra Judicial...
Central Organizer Mateen Yousuf announced two-member Ad-Hoc Committee to look after chapter affairs
Organizational Training Session Conducted by Central Organizer Mateen Yousuf
Communication and Media Cell, Washington DC. 28th February 2016; In a series of ongoing...
Communication & Media Cell (Washington DC) 21st February, 2016: Rejecting a ban on telecasting Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) chief Altaf Hussain’s speeches, a demonstration and symbolic hunger strike was staged in front of White House . The protest was attended by the workers of local chapter and areas around the state. The protestors were holding placards and...
Democracy is not completed without transferring the power to the local government: Junaid Fahmi
Historically, Peoples’ Party has always gone against the wishes of the Urban Sindh: Mateen Yousuf
People have shown their confidence in the leadership of Mr. Altaf Hussain : Kamran Haider...