Workers and supporters of the MQM USA Washington D.C. Chapter organized a protest rally in the D.C. metro area to object the on-going military crackdown against workers and supporters of the Muttahida Qaumi Movement in urban areas of the Sindh Province in Pakistan. The protestors demanded an immediate halt to the illegal arrests, detention, and extra-judicial killings of MQM workers, supporters, and office-bearers. Participants...
- The need of more provinces for Federation or Division?
- Shouldn’t Punjab government be held responsible for the deaths due to consumption of poisonous cough syrup in Punjab?
- Is Delimitation without census alone in Karachi is fair with the people of Karachi?
- Extremist Religious Groups in Pakistan Justifies: "Attack on Malala Yousuf Zai is a Reaction of Drone-attacks"
- In Quaid’s Pakistan Independence is a Responsibility not a Privilege: Are you ready to play your part?
- Do you think that the recent statement of Mr. Altaf Hussain is an eye opener for the Pakistani Nation?
Communication & Media Cell, MQM USA | Washington DC chapter of MQM USA has been re-organized by the central officials of MQM USA. A training session was also held in the same session which was conducted by senior party member Mateen Yousuf. Mateen Yousuf has been assigned by Mr. Altaf Hussain to take disciplinary session throughout MQM USA. The former in-charge of chapter welcomed the members and meeting started with the...
WASHINGTON DC: A protest demonstration was held in front of White House by the MQM America against the state sponsored operation against Mohajirs in Karachi.
The protest demonstration was led by the members of Central Committee of MQM America, Chapter In-charge Faisal Usman and attended by Chapter Committee members, MQM leaders, workers...
MQM USA 18th Annual Convetion News article in Jang Newspaper.
Mr. Altaf Hussain addresses the Convention on the Second Day
The Central Committee announces re-structuring of certain Chapters on the third...