Washington D.C: April 10th, 2012 | Central Organizer of MQM USA Junaid Fahmi and members of central organizing committee have condemned the killings of innocent citizens in Gilgit-Baltistan area. They said that it’s a conspiracy by the banned and militant organizations to ignite the sectarian violence and then play their dirty politics on the bodies of innocent people. They further said that...
May 10, 2013
Apr 17, 2013
Apr 11, 2013
- The need of more provinces for Federation or Division?
- Shouldn’t Punjab government be held responsible for the deaths due to consumption of poisonous cough syrup in Punjab?
- Is Delimitation without census alone in Karachi is fair with the people of Karachi?
- Extremist Religious Groups in Pakistan Justifies: "Attack on Malala Yousuf Zai is a Reaction of Drone-attacks"
- In Quaid’s Pakistan Independence is a Responsibility not a Privilege: Are you ready to play your part?
- Do you think that the recent statement of Mr. Altaf Hussain is an eye opener for the Pakistani Nation?
Washington D.C: April 28th, 2012 | The Central Organizer of MQM USA Junaid Fahmi and members of Central Organizing Committee have showed great concern on the situation of Lyari. They said that the people living in that area are trapped in this war like situation because of Lyari gang war criminals and gangsters. If the government had taken action against these criminals earlier when MQM was...
By Zahid Akhtar Khanzada
HOUSTON: MQM's Deputy Parliamentary leader in National Assembly Haider Abbas Rizvi has said that sometimes a decision has to be made to minimize business losses and termed the current alliance with the government as 'a similar contract'.
"Sometimes you have to make decisions that you may not like in order to minimize your business losses. The current alliance with the government is a similar contract,"...
San Antonio Chapter Celebrated 34th Foundation Day of APMSO
Communication & Media Cell; San Antonio, 1st July, 2012; Members of the San Antonio Chapter organized and celebrated the 34th Foundation Day of APMSO.
In-charge, Syed Izhar Ahmed and his team invited supporters of MQM, friends and family members to the East Evans Hall in San Antonio.
A sizeable group showed up to witness the first time ever gathering...
Mandate of Karachi should be accepted with open heart: Junaid Fahmi
Communication & media Cell; Washington DC, May 13th 2013: Central Organizer of MQM USA Junaid Fahmi, Joint organizer Mohammad Arshad Hussain and members of central organizing committee has condemned the racial behaviors of not accepting the mandate of people living in Karachi by some politicians, biased journalists of print and electronic...