Dec 4, 2013
Dec 4, 2013
Dec 4, 2013
- The need of more provinces for Federation or Division?
- Shouldn’t Punjab government be held responsible for the deaths due to consumption of poisonous cough syrup in Punjab?
- Is Delimitation without census alone in Karachi is fair with the people of Karachi?
- Extremist Religious Groups in Pakistan Justifies: "Attack on Malala Yousuf Zai is a Reaction of Drone-attacks"
- In Quaid’s Pakistan Independence is a Responsibility not a Privilege: Are you ready to play your part?
- Do you think that the recent statement of Mr. Altaf Hussain is an eye opener for the Pakistani Nation?
Our enemies have tried to crush us by spending billions
but they failed to snatch our mandate given by millions.
Chaos is what we are seeing as millions wait in lines for bread
revolution is the only remedy which could save the nation in threat.
Country is in crisis; nation sees nothing to applaud
ruling class looted nation’s wealth and put that in accounts abroad.
Who are responsible for our destruction; now is the time to judge
transparent justice should be done without any grudge.
The nation has given the verdict with unanimous resolution
they would sacrifice everything to bring a true revolution.
Our revolution would end this tyranny by making us free
revolutionaries will not allow any of these oppressors to flee.
Every passing day the situation is turning chaotic
Nation should rally around the leader who is sincere and patriotic.
17th September is the historic day of our leader’s birth
who wants to see justice, peace and tranquility on our earth.
He is the only leader who cannot be blamed of taking any bribes
He made us a nation and to think beyond our sects and tribes.
He possesses all the qualities of a true saint
his teachings are making the corrupt system to go faint.
Our youths were brutally killed with their hands and feet tied
their bullet riddled bodies were then found on the road sides.
Our martyrs, the brave sons of their proud mothers
who lived like heroes and laid their lives for others.
On this 17th day of September;
We commit to continue our struggle for prosperity and peace
success comes with sacrifice as we cannot attain rights with real ease.
We can hear the melodious tunes of the freedom bell
Our revolution would make remarkable history, this time would tell