- The need of more provinces for Federation or Division?
- Shouldn’t Punjab government be held responsible for the deaths due to consumption of poisonous cough syrup in Punjab?
- Is Delimitation without census alone in Karachi is fair with the people of Karachi?
- Extremist Religious Groups in Pakistan Justifies: "Attack on Malala Yousuf Zai is a Reaction of Drone-attacks"
- In Quaid’s Pakistan Independence is a Responsibility not a Privilege: Are you ready to play your part?
- Do you think that the recent statement of Mr. Altaf Hussain is an eye opener for the Pakistani Nation?
Wed, 07/25/2012 - 18:28
Mr. Altaf Hussain in his recent statement cautioned that the security, sovereignty and integrity of the country were under threat. He said that existence of Pakistan is at stake and this is the time for broader national reconciliation to safeguard the interests of Pakistan.
Mr. Hussain urged the political leadership to convene round table conference to come out with a common strategy for the security and integrity of Pakistan.
Do you agree with the statement of Mr. Altaf Hussain ? What should be the role of Pakistani politicians in this time of crisis ? How can we change the failed domestic and foreign policies of Pakistan ? What kind of role media should play for national unity in Pakistan ? How prepared are we to face any external threats ?
MQM USA invites its readers to give their opinion and suggestions….