- The need of more provinces for Federation or Division?
- Shouldn’t Punjab government be held responsible for the deaths due to consumption of poisonous cough syrup in Punjab?
- Is Delimitation without census alone in Karachi is fair with the people of Karachi?
- Extremist Religious Groups in Pakistan Justifies: "Attack on Malala Yousuf Zai is a Reaction of Drone-attacks"
- In Quaid’s Pakistan Independence is a Responsibility not a Privilege: Are you ready to play your part?
- Do you think that the recent statement of Mr. Altaf Hussain is an eye opener for the Pakistani Nation?
Sat, 10/13/2012 - 18:28
Malala Yousufzai, a 14 year old girl, has been attacked by Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan because of her commitment towards education. Founder and leader of MQM Mr. Altaf Hussain has been very vocal on the issue of Talibanization in Pakistan from North to South. He is the only brave leader who is raising this issue on every political forum since 2008. MQM was the only party who opposed the Shariyah-Bill for Swat valley in the Assembly which was against the women’s rights.
Taliban has showed with the actions and activities that they are against the women’s rights of getting education and knowledge. We know that how important an educated woman is to raise the children who are the future of any society.
Taliban as destroyed girls schools since 2008 and in 2008 alone they destroyed 162 girls' schools in Swat, which until 2007 was a famous skiing destination. Roughly 88 boys' schools have been torched during in one year.
Seeing the situation and Taliban’s motive some of our religious parties are still hesitant in condemning the attack on Malala Yousuf Zai. They are justifying the attack as the reaction against drone attack carried out by USA government.
You think this is the right justification of an attack on a innocent girl who was only willing to educate herself so she can serve Pakistan?