- The need of more provinces for Federation or Division?
- Shouldn’t Punjab government be held responsible for the deaths due to consumption of poisonous cough syrup in Punjab?
- Is Delimitation without census alone in Karachi is fair with the people of Karachi?
- Extremist Religious Groups in Pakistan Justifies: "Attack on Malala Yousuf Zai is a Reaction of Drone-attacks"
- In Quaid’s Pakistan Independence is a Responsibility not a Privilege: Are you ready to play your part?
- Do you think that the recent statement of Mr. Altaf Hussain is an eye opener for the Pakistani Nation?
MQM USA remembered the martyrs of October 31st 1986
Communication & media Cell, MQMUSA, Wasington D.C. Oct.31 st 2012: Central Organizer MQM USA Junaid Fahmi and the members of the Central Organizing Committee of MQM USA issued a joint statement on remembrance of the incident of October 31st, 1986 which happened on Sohrab Goth, Karachi. They said that the above incident in which dozens of innocent workers of MQM were killed and numerous were injured is the black spot on the political history of Pakistan. Today MQM is facing the same situation as many MQM workers have been killed in target killing and killers are on the loose. These conspiracies have always hatched by the Establishment to sabotage the peace of Karachi. MQM workers have always paid price to follow the teaching of Mr. Altaf Hussain. The MQM USA further said that MQM workers are united under the leadership of Mr. Altaf Hussain and will fight against these conspiratorial devices against the people of Karachi and for all oppressed of Pakistan. They also paid tribute to the martyrs of Sohrab Goth mishap and prayed to almighty God for blessings on them and their souls to be placed in eternal peace.