- The need of more provinces for Federation or Division?
- Shouldn’t Punjab government be held responsible for the deaths due to consumption of poisonous cough syrup in Punjab?
- Is Delimitation without census alone in Karachi is fair with the people of Karachi?
- Extremist Religious Groups in Pakistan Justifies: "Attack on Malala Yousuf Zai is a Reaction of Drone-attacks"
- In Quaid’s Pakistan Independence is a Responsibility not a Privilege: Are you ready to play your part?
- Do you think that the recent statement of Mr. Altaf Hussain is an eye opener for the Pakistani Nation?
Communication & Media Cell, New York: August 6th, 2012 | Patron in Chief of MQM North America Dr. Khalid Maqbool Siddiqui, Patron Ibad Rehman, Central Organizer of MQM USA Junaid Fahmi along with members of the Central Organizing Committee have offered their deepest condolences on behalf of the workers and supporters of MQM USA on the loss of Ehsan Pasha, senior worker of PML-N in New York city.
Inna Lillahe Wa Inna Elaihe Raje'oon (To Lord We Belong and to Him is our Return). Joint Central Organizer Arshad Hussain attended his funeral prayer in New Jersey and offered the condolences on behalf of MQM leadership to his brother Zahid Pasha.
Mr. Zahid thanked the leadership of MQM for showing support in this difficult time.