- The need of more provinces for Federation or Division?
- Shouldn’t Punjab government be held responsible for the deaths due to consumption of poisonous cough syrup in Punjab?
- Is Delimitation without census alone in Karachi is fair with the people of Karachi?
- Extremist Religious Groups in Pakistan Justifies: "Attack on Malala Yousuf Zai is a Reaction of Drone-attacks"
- In Quaid’s Pakistan Independence is a Responsibility not a Privilege: Are you ready to play your part?
- Do you think that the recent statement of Mr. Altaf Hussain is an eye opener for the Pakistani Nation?
Communication and Media Cell - New Jersey; August 12th, 2012:
Sun Charity New Jersey Chapter arranged an Iftar dinner for a fund raising drive that was attended by a large number of members of Pakistani community. Patron in Chief of MQM North America Dr. Khalid Maqbool Siddiqui was also present in this Sun Charity iftar dinner. The speakers updated audience on various projects and activities by the SUN Charity for the homeless and needy.
Office bearers of the Sun Charity USA briefed the audience about ongoing projects in Pakistan and around the world.
Speaking on the occasion, Dr. Khalid Maqbool Siddiqui said that serving the ailing humanity is the best form of worship and the SUN Charity is running its operations around the globe doing just that; serving humanity.
Arsalan Siddiqui and Asim Ahmed thanked the audience for their donations and urged the Pakistani community living in New Jersey to play a larger role in supporting SUN Charity.