- The need of more provinces for Federation or Division?
- Shouldn’t Punjab government be held responsible for the deaths due to consumption of poisonous cough syrup in Punjab?
- Is Delimitation without census alone in Karachi is fair with the people of Karachi?
- Extremist Religious Groups in Pakistan Justifies: "Attack on Malala Yousuf Zai is a Reaction of Drone-attacks"
- In Quaid’s Pakistan Independence is a Responsibility not a Privilege: Are you ready to play your part?
- Do you think that the recent statement of Mr. Altaf Hussain is an eye opener for the Pakistani Nation?
Communication & Media Cell - New Jersey, August 19th 2012:
SUN Charity Connecticut Chapter hosted their annual Iftar dinner on Thursday August 16, 2012. This event was attended by committee members and volunteers of SUN Charity. The program started with the recitation of the Holy Qur'an and with the presentation of Naat.
Chapter In-charge Ansar Ali shed the light on the role of SUN Charity in Pakistan and different parts of the world to help the poor and needy. He requested the Pakistani community in Connecticut to come forward and support SUN Charity for the betterment of needy people in Pakistan.
The speakers on the occasion highlighted the importance of SUN Charity activities and urge the audience to support the activities of SUN in order to fulfill its struggle of betterment of powerless people in Pakistan irrespective of their caste, color or creed.