- The need of more provinces for Federation or Division?
- Shouldn’t Punjab government be held responsible for the deaths due to consumption of poisonous cough syrup in Punjab?
- Is Delimitation without census alone in Karachi is fair with the people of Karachi?
- Extremist Religious Groups in Pakistan Justifies: "Attack on Malala Yousuf Zai is a Reaction of Drone-attacks"
- In Quaid’s Pakistan Independence is a Responsibility not a Privilege: Are you ready to play your part?
- Do you think that the recent statement of Mr. Altaf Hussain is an eye opener for the Pakistani Nation?
Targeting a particular community is equal to thrusting the country in the inferno of sectarian strife
Founder and Leader of Muttahida Quami Movement (MQM) Mr. Altaf Hussain has said that the killing of people belonging to the Jafria school of thought in Gilgit-Baltistan and Baluchistan after verifying their identity is highly condemnable and a heinous conspiracy against national solidarity. He said that people belonging to the Hazara community in Baluchistan were being killed after being pulled off from buses because they belonged to a particular school of thought.
He said that the incidents of bloodshed were occurring in Gilgit-Baltistan as well where 25 passengers were recently put to death in a cold-blooded manner near Babusar Top after being ascertained that they belonged to the Jafria community. Likewise the incidents of targeted killings were occurring in other cities as well.
Mr. Hussain said that the targeting of one particular community was highly condemnable. He said that it was a conspiracy to thrust the country in the inferno of sectarian strife and it could bring harm to national unity and solidarity. He demanded of the government to take urgent steps for stopping the occurrence of such gruesome incidents and called for arresting the brutal killers. He sympathized with the public who had been hit by the incidents of terrorism. He urged the public to defeat all conspiracies for kindling sectarian strife by their unity.