- The need of more provinces for Federation or Division?
- Shouldn’t Punjab government be held responsible for the deaths due to consumption of poisonous cough syrup in Punjab?
- Is Delimitation without census alone in Karachi is fair with the people of Karachi?
- Extremist Religious Groups in Pakistan Justifies: "Attack on Malala Yousuf Zai is a Reaction of Drone-attacks"
- In Quaid’s Pakistan Independence is a Responsibility not a Privilege: Are you ready to play your part?
- Do you think that the recent statement of Mr. Altaf Hussain is an eye opener for the Pakistani Nation?
SUN Charity San Antonio Chapter hosted a charity camp on Saturday 18 August 16, 2012.
This event was attended by committee members and volunteers of SUN Charity. The camp located in a community center was frequented by Indian and Pakistani expatriates.
SUN volunteers were on hand to update and highlight the projects of SUN Charity USA. Members of the community expressed their interests and appreciated SUN Charity relief efforts in catastrophic areas.
The speakers on the occasion highlighted the importance of SUN Charity activities and urge the audience to support the activities of SUN in order to fulfill its struggle of betterment of powerless people in Pakistan irrespective of their caste, color or creed.