- The need of more provinces for Federation or Division?
- Shouldn’t Punjab government be held responsible for the deaths due to consumption of poisonous cough syrup in Punjab?
- Is Delimitation without census alone in Karachi is fair with the people of Karachi?
- Extremist Religious Groups in Pakistan Justifies: "Attack on Malala Yousuf Zai is a Reaction of Drone-attacks"
- In Quaid’s Pakistan Independence is a Responsibility not a Privilege: Are you ready to play your part?
- Do you think that the recent statement of Mr. Altaf Hussain is an eye opener for the Pakistani Nation?
Communication & Media Cell – Florida, Sept 21st 2012:
Fateha and prayers gathering was held by MQM USA South Florida Chapter in connection with 2nd death anniversary of MQM convener Dr. Imran Farooq, the martyr of revolution.
Chapter In-charge Altaf Ahmed said while addressing to the workers and supporters of MQM that the heroic struggle and great sacrifices of Dr. Imran Farooq will be remembered in the history of revolution. He was an asset for the movement and his blood will not go wasted.