- The need of more provinces for Federation or Division?
- Shouldn’t Punjab government be held responsible for the deaths due to consumption of poisonous cough syrup in Punjab?
- Is Delimitation without census alone in Karachi is fair with the people of Karachi?
- Extremist Religious Groups in Pakistan Justifies: "Attack on Malala Yousuf Zai is a Reaction of Drone-attacks"
- In Quaid’s Pakistan Independence is a Responsibility not a Privilege: Are you ready to play your part?
- Do you think that the recent statement of Mr. Altaf Hussain is an eye opener for the Pakistani Nation?
Communication & Media Cell - Chicago, 26th September 2012;
Mr. Altaf Hussain’s 59th birthday was observed with simplicity in Chicago by the Chicago Chapter of MQM USA. The gathering was attended by MQM workers, supporters and members of the Pakistani community living in Chicago. Among those present were Wakeel Jamali, member of the Central Organizing Committee, Sohail Shams ( Member Central Helping Committee ) and Chapter Incharge Adnan Siddiqui along with the members of the Chicago Chapter Committee.
The speakers said that Mr. Altaf Hussain is the only leader in Pakistan who could bring real and positive change in the country. They urged the workers and office bearers of Chicago Chapter to spread the message of their leader to the members of the Pakistani community.
Respect was paid to all those who lost their lives in bringing forth the message of MQM and in particular to the martyr of revolution Dr. Imran Farooq.
Special prayers were held for the health and long life of Mr. Altaf Hussain.