- The need of more provinces for Federation or Division?
- Shouldn’t Punjab government be held responsible for the deaths due to consumption of poisonous cough syrup in Punjab?
- Is Delimitation without census alone in Karachi is fair with the people of Karachi?
- Extremist Religious Groups in Pakistan Justifies: "Attack on Malala Yousuf Zai is a Reaction of Drone-attacks"
- In Quaid’s Pakistan Independence is a Responsibility not a Privilege: Are you ready to play your part?
- Do you think that the recent statement of Mr. Altaf Hussain is an eye opener for the Pakistani Nation?
We strongly condemn the barbaric act of Taliban on Malala Yousufzai
Communication & Media Cell; Washington DC, October 9th, 2012: The Central Organizer of MQM USA Junaid Fahmi, Joint central organizers Arshad Hussain and Nadeem Siddiqui along with members of central organizing committee have strongly condemned the barbaric act of attacking a 14 year old girl Malala Yousufzai by Taliban.
They said in a joint statement from USA that attack on Malala Yousufzai is the attack on education, awareness, literacy and knowledge by ignorance and illiteracy. Taliban have tried to extinguish the hope of education in Pakistan through their terrorism but the nation is united against their brutality and praying for Malala. Today Taliban have showed their cowardly side by attacking on a 14 year old girl and as a Nation, we have to defeat their ideology of extremism with our unity, courage and struggle. We need to follow the path of our founding father Mr. Jinnah who himself was a highly educated leader and had a dream of better, educated and healthy Pakistan.
They further said, for a better future of Pakistan all the political parties need to come forward and show their courage against extremism and do the inner accountability and remove all the elements which are damaging the political and social structure of Pakistan. These political parties need to clear their policy towards extremism and terrorism and follow the footsteps of MQM in fight against the menace of Talibanization in Pakistan.
They requested the President and Prime Minister of Pakistan to arrest the culprits and punish them to mark them as a lesson to those who carry and support this kind of act. They prayed for her speedy recovery and requested government of Pakistan to help save this gem of all girls.