United States of America, August 17, 2008: The Central Organizer Ajaz Siddiqui and the members of The Central Organizing Committee, Muttahida Quami Movement, USA, have condemned, in its strongest terms, the attack on the life of MNA Haider Abbas Rizvi by armed terrorists, and have warned the culprits and the law enforcing agencies of Pakistan that if the attacks on the lives of MQM workers and elected members of the assemblies are not put to a halt, and if the security and safety of these people will remain at stake, MQM will take its own course of action. They said this is not the first time that Haider Rizvi is the target of armed attack. Last week armed terrorist opened fire on his house and fortunately Mr. Haider Rizvi was not at home. They also said that Mr. Haider Rizvi and several other workers and elected officials from MQM have been followed by armed terrorists in the last few weeks. Haider Rizvi, while coming from the graveyard after prayers on Shab e Barat, with his brother and the children of his brother, was attacked near Mewa Shah Graveyard by armed terrorists who opened several rounds of fire on his car. Mr. Haider Rizvi and his family, by the grace of God, survived of this deadly attack. However, his guard Mohammad Younus was severely injured and fighting for his life in Abbasi Shaheed Hospital. The office bearers of MQM USA said that this attack could be in retaliation to MQM's stand against Talibanization of Karachi. Nonetheless, they reiterated that these cheap tactics will not hold MQM from reaching its goals. They demanded of the high ranking officials in law enforcing agencies for conducting a probe in to this incidence and bring the culprits to the justice. They prayed to Allah for the hasty recovery of the guard Mohammad Younus.